Memory Care Assisted Living in Connecticut
Safe and comfortable housing with care from specially trained memory care professionals.
In recent years, Connecticut has experienced a large growth in senior and memory care communities. Memory care for seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia is an important factor for many when choosing an assisted living facility. Seacrest offers safe and comfortable housing with care from specially trained memory care professionals. Residents enjoy assisted living in Connecticut while being near major cities such as Boston and New York City with access to larger medical facilities.
Services Offered in Memory Care
Seacrest offers 24-hour supervised care with meals, activities and health management for residents. Here are some of the basic services offered in memory care:
- Ocean Front Private Rooms
- Chef Prepared Cuisine
- Daily Houskeeping and Laundry Service
- Medication Management and Administration
- Exercise and Physical Therapy Programs
- Social Programs and Activities
- 24-hour Staffing and Personal Assistance
- APRN Available