Paying for Seacrest
Paying For Seacrest
State assistance is available for qualified candidates. While we cannot make any guarantees for approval to this program, we will assist you with the application process. We will work with you in getting you maximum aid and assistance benefits (if eligible) along with state of Connecticut supplemental cash assistance to offset the cost of care. VA benefits are also available for those who qualify to offset the cost of care. Seacrest accepts payments directly from long-term insurance companies, if necessary.
Our cost of assisted living in CT care is all inclusive and comprehensive. Fees include medication management, personal care assistance with all activities of daily living, resident supervision and monitoring, daily housekeeping, laundry and full dining plan, nightly turndown service, and complimentary cable and telephone services.
- Income from social security and other pensions
- The sale of the family home and other investments
- Personal retirement savings, assistance from family
- Long-term care insurance
- The VA Aid and Attendance Program
- The settlement of a life insurance policy that is no longer needed
- Medicaid may be available on a limited basis to income-eligible seniors